I’m a creative Industrial Designer with over 7 years of experience. I believe great design cannot be achieved alone and that working as a team is essential to develop the best possible products. Since 2010 I have worked with brands designing furniture, consumer electronics, lights, and lifestyle products. As a contractor I have worked with Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Norwell and Kichler, Kensington, Pablo, Dunlop and many others.
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, Instructor | September 2011 to present
• Teach an introductory class to 3D modeling with Rhinoceros.
• Tutor students while using the following software: Rhino, Alias, SolidWorks, Keyshot, InDesign,
• Help students better understand their assignments and manage their time more efficiently.
Peter Stathis & Virtual Studio, San Francisco, Principal Industrial Designer | August 2015 to January 2017
• Developed products from conceptualization to production.
• Produced design solutions through drawings, 3D model assemblies and dimensioned drawings.
• Refined products with the use of function models and 3D printed prototypes for proof of concept.
• Produced detailed 2D and 3D assets for vendors, engineers, and manufacturers.
Lightbulb Design Studio, San Francisco, Industrial Designer | September 2010 to September 2015
• Took a client’s preliminary concepts, refining each concepts through a 3D iteration process.
• Produced high resolution photorealistic renderings for client and vendors to review.
• Developed 3D assets and generated dimensioned drawings for manufacturers and vendors.
Astro Studios, San Francisco, Assistant Industrial Designer | June 2010 - August 2010
• Worked on a multitude of projects, assisting design teams on all aspects of the design process.
• Prepared research documentation such as surveys, matrices and target market.
• Generated exploration drawings, 3D assets, dimensioned drawings and renderings for clients
presentations. Developed functional sketch models for proof of concept.
Academy of Art University, San Francisco
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design | Product Design | 2010
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Microsoft Office, Painter, Keyshot,
Alias, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, Maya.
Design: Research and Observation, Presentation Boards, Sketching, Rendering.
Other Skills: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Simple Animation, Web Design.
Languages: French, English
Parametric Design, Animation, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Psychology, Extreme Sports, Conceptual Art, Street Art, Graphic Design.