Over my eleven years of experience, I have had the privilege of working with companies such as Pablo Design, Dunlop, Kensington and Model-No. Throughout all of my work, I have been consistent in utilizing a user-centered approach while effectively balancing both the creative side of a design and the more technical aspect of a product’s manufacturability. As an Industrial Designer, I believe great design cannot be achieved alone and it is my goal to strive as a key member of a team, developing simple, functional and aesthetically pleasing products.
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, Instructor | September 2011 to present
• Built and teach a curriculum for an introductory class to 3D modeling.
• Lead on-site and online workshops to support students with technical drawing and 3D modeling classes.
• Provide consultations, guiding students to understand Industry expectations and professional standards.
Model-No, Oakland, Industrial Designer | November 2018 to November 2021
• Partnered with the company’s founders to developed over thirty products with conventional processes
and additive manufacturing technologies.
• Mastered parametric design tools, such as Grassshopper, to develop our customizable products.
For example, I utilizeed ShapeDiver to bring personalized products to our online retail platform.
• Supported other departments such as Marketing, Web, Operation and Production with 3D files, imagery
and manufacturing specifications.
Peter Stathis & Virtual Studio, San Francisco, Principal Industrial Designer | August 2015 to January 2017
• Developed products from conceptualization to production for end clients.
• Assessed and refined products by building functional models and 3D printed prototypes.
• Provided design solutions through drawings, SolidWorks assemblies and dimensioned drawings.
Lightbulb Design Studio, San Francisco, Industrial Designer | September 2010 to September 2015
• Refined preliminary design concepts through a 3D iteration process using SolidWorks and Rhino.
• Generated high resolution photorealistic renderings for clients and vendors.
• Produced detailed 2D and 3D assets for engineers and manufacturers.
Astro Studios, San Francisco, Assistant Industrial Designer | June 2010 - August 2010
• Worked on a multitude of projects and assisted design teams on all aspects of the design process.
• Prepared market research to analyze needs of target customers.
• Developed functional sketch models for proof of concept, provided exploration drawings, 3D assets,
dimensioned drawings and renderings for end clients.
Academy of Art University, San Francisco
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design | Product Design | 2010
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Microsoft Office, Painter, Keyshot,
Alias, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, Maya.
Design: Research and Observation, Presentation Boards, Sketching, Rendering.
Other Skills: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Simple Animation, Web Design.
Languages: French, English
Parametric Design, Animation, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Psychology, Extreme Sports, Conceptual Art, Street Art, Graphic Design.